NMN – Pure Powder (30g)
- 1 gram NMN per serving
- 99% pure Uthever® NMN
- tested by an independent third-party lab for purity and safety
- higher bioavailability and sustained release
- non-GMO, no fillers and vegan friendly
- packaged in cGMP compliant facility
a sealed jar with 30 grams of NMN pure powder and a 1-gram scoop.
JOOSH’s NMN Powder:
- highest quality available in the market
- micronized for faster absorption
- free from GMO, soy, gluten, dairy and suitable for vegan diet
- shipped to you from a temperature-controlled facility
NMN – Pure Powder (30g)
Independent Third Party Lab Test
What are the benefits of NMN?
- Promotes metabolism which means more energy to do what you love*
- Supports mental focus and clarity*
- Supports skeletal muscle strength and provides active joint relief*
- Promotes cellular vitality improving whole-body processes*
- Supports brain, liver, heart, and other organ functionality*
- Helps with healthy blood sugar levels*
- Supports cardiovascular health by promoting blood flow and oxygenation*
To learn more about NMN, click here
We provide health-conscious adults access to high-quality cellular health supplements and solutions so they can age in style, looking and feeling great!
Our NMN product is made with Uthever® NMN, a trademarked ingredient that is produced following U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) quality standards. It is the highest quality NMN product on the market. We have a third-party independently confirm purity.
Learn more about NMN
Read below our most frequently asked questions about exactly what NMN is and how it works
Deep dive on NMN
What is NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide)?
Let’s start with a brief chemistry lesson (we promise not to bore you).
NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) is a coenzyme present in all cells. High NAD+ levels enhance energy and cellular repair.
Unfortunately, an increase in age corresponds with a decrease in NAD+. By middle age, our NAD+ levels have dropped in half.
NAD+ can support cellular repair which promotes longevity and quality of life.*
So how do we make NAD+?
We’ll spare you all the nerdy molecular lingo. Basically, NMN is a precursor of NAD+. NMN is a derivative of vitamin B and assists with the molecular production of NAD+. Research shows that when NMN is taken orally, it is rapidly absorbed and converted into NAD+ within blood cells.
Increasing NAD+ levels = Better health and longevity.
What role does Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN) play in the body?
NMN helps produce nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+), which is an essential enzyme for various critical cell functions. An effective way to increase NAD+ levels is by taking Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN) supplements which easily absorb and help create NAD+. Essentially, NAD+ helps:
1. Produce ATP: Think of it as a “currency” each cell requires to transact with each other. For example, everything that the body does – staying warm, brushing our teeth, eating, thinking, etc. – requires energy. The source for that energy is through exercise and a proper diet, but we are unable to use proteins, fats, and carbohydrates from our diet directly, and instead need to convert this chemical energy into a form of energy that cells can use – Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP). The conversion from food energy into ATP happens in the ‘mitochondria’, which are located inside cells (think of mitochondria as a battery within your cell). If the mitochondria are not working properly, then you are less able to convert food into ATP.
2. Activate Sirtuins: Think of sirtuins as the ‘Chief Operating Officer’ paying its workers in ‘ATP currency’ to do their job in keeping the cells healthy. The mitochondria, including the nucleus and cytoplasm (all within the cell), require sirtuins that help regulate the functionality of the cell and ensure it does not get damaged.
And together, these enzymes help keep skin, muscles, bones, veins, arteries, organs, blood, and the lymphatic system healthy as we age.*
Where does NMN come from?
It can come from vitamin B-containing foods in your diet such as cucumbers, avocado, and tomatoes to name a few – or produced naturally within our bodies at low levels. According to a study by Washington University, to obtain 250 mg of NMN, you would need to eat 69 kg of avocado in a day. Hence, it is not realistic to obtain NMN naturally from food sources.
Are there any additives in your NMN supplement?
Is NMN kosher or vegan?
NMN products are manufactured according kosher standards. However, the packaging of the raw ingredients in their respective jars and bottles is not. NMN is considered vegan friendly. Please note that our products contain no additives, preservatives, or artificial colors and are considered GMO-free, soy-free, and gluten-free.
How much NMN should I take?
We suggest taking 0.5 or 1 scoop daily. Do not exceed 1.5 scoops per day.
If you are pregnant and/or nursing, please consult with a healthcare professional before use.
How does NMN taste?
NMN has a bitter taste if taken in powder form and no taste if taken in capsule form.
When will I see the results of NMN?
Typically, positive effects of better energy, sleep, mood, and cognitive focus are noticeable within 30 days. Taking NMN long-term helps strengthen cellular function and optimize health.* Results may vary.
Are there any side effects of taking NMN?
While recent clinical trials demonstrate that oral consumption of NMN is overall safe without serious adverse effects*, we at JOOSH believe in taking everything in moderation. By taking excess NMN – more than what your body can absorb daily – you may experience minor headaches or disrupted sleep-wake cycles. As noted earlier, for precise NAD+ monitoring, blood work and assessment by a healthcare professional is recommended.
What’s the best way to consume NMN?
Orally – either mixing it with a liquid, swallowing it directly, or letting it melt under your tongue. Any one of these methods will absorb NMN and there is no study proving one way is better than the other.
What’s the best time to take NMN?
A study by the University of Waterloo suggests that it depends on your age. Timing also depends on your diet, sleep/wake cycle, and physical activity. It may take experimenting to determine which time of day best works for your body. We recommend taking it in the morning and adjusting as needed.
How should I store NMN?
The progress made in the technology to extract NMN has enabled a longer shelf life (~2 years) at room temperature. Expiration dates are printed on our products. We recommend storing your supplements in a cool, dry, and light-protected area.
How long does the product last after opening?
An expiry date is printed on the jar or bottle. We recommend storing your supplements in a cool, dry and light-protected area.
NMN Interactions with other substances
Does taking NMN with other medications pose a risk?
We do not give medical advice. However, we are not aware of any issues with taking NMN with other medications. Anecdotally, we have learned that if you are taking a blood pressure medication, it may further lower it. However, there is no clear data or evidence that we can offer to support this. As always, please consult with a healthcare professional to ensure NMN is safe for you.
Are there any other supplements that complement NMN?
The experimentation with anti-aging supplements continues to expand through research and testing. We at JOOSH are continually decrypting medical data, clinical studies, and personally testing compounds to unlock the benefits we believe have the power to change our perception of aging and longevity.
For now - nothing beats exercise and proper diet as a complement to NMN supplementation.
I am taking Resveratrol; how does that interact with NMN?
Studies of benefits on Resveratrol or how it works with NMN are inconclusive. We recommend consulting with a health care professional.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.